As a design and manufacturing service provider, Caliber Interconnect Solutions have developed a cutting-edge expertise in burn-in designs (BIB layout design). Right from the choice of materials to component selection, based on the test nature we carefully choose everything to meet the specifications and as well as make sure that there is no excessive cost spent as overkill.
We do burn in board designs in various peak temperature ranges from 125 C to 250 C using High Tg FR4 or special Polymide materials based on the applicable test temperature.
We give quick turnaround time in both Universal board designs as well as Custom specific designs. Skilled in handling all sizes, versatile complexities, BGA, LGA, QFP, DIP, custom-sockets and multiple layers in both prototype and production.
Our knowledge across the product development cycle helps us to understand all the requirements from di-electric material choices, soldering/assembling materials, required plating thickness & material combinations and so on, which further results in faster delivery cycles across the development cycle.
- Temperature accelerated and Humid testing
- Peak temperature in range of 125 C ~ 250 C
- Discrete devices to custom specific ASIC
- Universal Boards
- Material selection (High Tg FR4 , polymide & special polymides based on temperature range)
- Expertise across Product Development (Design, Fab, Assembly and Testing)