Safety - Critical Embedded Solutions for Railways
AC Controller Board for Trains
- Micro controller based Smart Controller system to monitor and control the AC sub system in the Indian Railways AC coaches.
- Designed and developed as per the RDSO specification.
- Approved by RDSO and installed in Indian Railways AC coaches.
- System consists of a Control Unit and a 7-inch TFT display Unit.
- Control unit monitors and controls the AC sub system by sensing the temperature and humidity.
- Faults and Events are stored in the non - volatile memory.
- All system parameters and faults are displayed in 7-inch TFT display. User buttons available for modifying the system configuration.
- Faults and Events are send through GPRS to server for Remote Monitoring.
- Modbus interface for external interface.
- Expertise in CBTC Systems.
- Safe and Reliable Hardware/Software solutions.
- Interlocking and In-vehicle solutions.
- Technology Retro for legacy systems.
- Technology Solutions for Test and Maintenance.
Intelligent Input/Output Cards
- Intelligent input/output cards to process real time high voltage signals.
- Optical isolation for high voltage signals.
- Each card to interface 5 high voltage signals and transport it as RS485 packets.
- EMC/EMI Tested, Elevated Temperature Tested at +55 Degree Centigrade.
- Input/Output Cards Test Setup (Actual cards mounted in Racks).
- 50+ cards daisy chained.
- 250+ signals multiplexed.
- Multiplexed signals carried over RS485 to gateway.
Intelligent Data Logger System
- System designed for preventive maintenance of trackside devices.
- Monitors the trackside device Axle Counter health.
- Data Logger hardware connected to each trackside device.
- Data Loggers networked via RS485 or Ethernet to form a private network.
- Axle Counter health data is periodically collected by each Data logger.
- 7 days of health data locally stored.
- USB interface to collect the data locally.
- Gateway collects Data Logger data periodically and uploads it to the Cloud.
Wireless Train Control Simulator
- Emulate Train Control Signals.
- Targeted for maintenance purpose in the absence of trains.
- Handheld Battery Operated.
- Binary FSK communication system.
- HDLC Protocol on top of the physical RF channels.
- Antenna for low frequency RF Transmission.
- Atmega328P-AU, SPI, UART, HDLC, EEPROM, RF Transmitter and RF Demodulator ICs.
Conversion to IP Network
- System to replace legacy network to IP network.
- Proprietary Railways Protocol to IP Protocol.
- Geographically distributed nodes built on Intel processors.
- Data and Error Logging Mechanism for Nodes.
- Remote monitoring and configuration of nodes.
AC Coach Controller
- Double Decker AC Coach Controller.
- 110V digital inputs – 22 numbers, Relay outputs - 20.
- Controls 4 Compressors, 4 Condensers, 4 Blowers and 2 heaters.
- 6 Temperature sensors for Source Air, Return Air and Fresh Air.
- Humidity and Pressure Sensors.
- Modbus Interface.
- Faults and Events logged in internal EEPROM.
- GPS/GPRS interface for remote monitoring.
- 7 inch TFT display.