As a design and manufacturing service provider, Caliber Interconnect Solutions has cutting-edge expertise in burn-in designs. Our expertise includes BIB layout design, Burn in board design,Universal Boards etc. Right from the choice of materials to the component selection, based on the test nature, we carefully choose everything to meet the specifications and as well as make sure that there is no excessive cost spent as overkill.
We do burn in board designs at various peak temperature ranging from 125 C to 250 C using High Tg FR4 or special Polymide materials based on the applicable test temperature.
We give quick turnaround time both in Universal board designs as well as Custom specific designs. Adroit in handling all sizes, versatile complexities, BGA, LGA, QFP, DIP, custom-sockets and multiple layers in both prototype and production.
Our knowledge across the product development cycle helps us to understand all the requirements from di-electric material choices, soldering/assembling materials, required plating thickness & material combinations and so on, which further results in faster delivery cycles across the development cycle.
- Temperature accelerated and Humid testing
- Peak temperature in range of 125 C ~ 250 C
- Discrete devices to custom specific ASIC
- Universal Boards
- Material selection (High Tg FR4 , polymide & special polymides based on temperature range)
- Expertise across Product Development (Design, Fab, Assembly and Testing)