Induction Lighting is the technology for you if good efficiency and long life is of your prime concern. The induction lamps have the longest life of any light source commercially available nowadays.
The product is a Radio Frequency Ballast for driving Electrode-less Induction Lamps of power rating up to 400W based on microcontroller and high efficiency RF conversion technology.
Electrode-less Induction lamps are known for their long life (>100,000 Hours), High Efficiency comparable to LED lighting and Cool light emission close to Day-light.
Induction Ballast - Product Description
The ballast is made of four parts. First is an EMI filter to reduce harmonics from the input supply of alternating current. The next part is a bridge rectifier; this converts AC to DC power. After that is the PFC circuit which boosts the DC voltage to a constant 400 V value and increases the power factor to 0.95+. The final part of the ballast is an inverter which converts the DC power to high frequency AC.
The MOSFETs used in the H-bridge are of high frequency / low loss type and transfer RF energy to the lamp via a Ferrite transformer. This ferrite transformer, with its unique construction, offers total shielding against RF radiation - while maintaining high efficiency and smaller form-factor. Any heat generated while handling high RF power is transferred to the aluminum case efficiently with a special arrangement.
The unit offers the features of Remote On-Off (via switch / RS-485 / Bluetooth / Wi-Fi), Automatic Brightness Control and Safety Monitoring. This product is ideally suitable for lighting applications in Industrial, Commercial, Home and Farming applications.
Induction Ballast - Product Highlights
- Long life, as there are noelectrodes in an induction lamp. Electrodes fail in normal fluorescent lamps as tungsten thins and brakes, thus shortening its life.
- By not having electrodes, the tube can be perfectly sealed. When seals go badly in regular fluorescentlamps, gas escapes through the weakness and the lamp fails.
- Energy efficient, often 80+ lumens per watt
- No flickering
- Dimmable range is 30 -100%.
- Can light both small and large areas depending on which type of induction lamp one uses
Induction Ballast - Product Range
1. CBB1 : 200W Induction Ballast
2. CBB2 : 400W Induction Ballast