SILICON TEST ENGINEERING
Caliber Interconnect solutions is one of the leading providers of test services for semiconductor ICs with a myriad of end-use applications such as: communication, consumer electronics, automobile, security, industrial and medical. Our experience working across multiple industry has enabled us to develop bespoke processes to aid in the rapid test bring up to reduce the time to market and the cost.
We offer a wide range of offerings under one roof to provide customers with the full-turnkey manufacturing solutions, including: Probe card design, Wafer sorting, packaging solutions, Load board, Test engineering solutions, Post production support etc., Additionally, we have cultivated relationship with service partners across strategic locations in the world including in Taiwan, Vietnam, China to enhance our value offerings and provide seamless support to customers which include Bump, FAN-In and FAN-Out WLCSP, 3D Embedded Substrate Manufacturing and Burn-In.
Caliber Interconnect has a state of art test house with testers installed from Advantest and simulators from multiple vendors for the accelerated test bring up of most advanced chips supported by technically proficient test engineers with the deep knowledge and insights about different device types including analog, mixed signal, logic, memory, CMOS image sensors, accelerometer MEMS sensors, radio frequency (RF) for radar, near field communications (NFC) and other RFID devices. Our test solutions include wafer probe (ambient, hot and cold), final test, reliability testing and failure analysis.
We have a centralized test development team providing development services to customers worldwide. Our test development engineers work closely with customers to reduce costs and streamline process flows by ensuring test programs are optimized with the most effective test coverage and enable the shortest test times.
IC Test Engineering Services
- Test strategy and planning.
- Prototype Testing.
- Wafer Sorting/Final test (low/high volumes)
- Qualification and Characterization.
- Production releases.
- Cross Tester Platform conversion.
- IP Development.
- Parallel / multisite test solution.
- Pattern compression.
- TTR/Yield improvement/RMA
- Mixed Signal
Test Engineering Infrastructure
- SoC Tester
- Advantest V93K – Smart Scale
- Teradyne UFlex
- Advantest V93K
- Teradyne Eagle ETS
- Teradyne J750
- Vector Conversion Tools
Semiconductor Test Engineering
- Cost optimized turnkey test engineering
- unified platform architecture development and JIRA systems
- Test consulting
- Postproduction and support
- Tester Remote Access support
- Product profolio: Server, Computer, Mobile processors, Modem, Memory, Data converters and Analog IC's
- Process node: Upto 7nm for TSMC, Samsung, SMIC and other global foundries.
- Test methodologies and characterization
- Vector Conversion using TSSI and VTRAN
- Digital/Mixed Signal/RF Test program development for package test and wafer sort.
- Yield enhancement/Test Time optimization
- Advantest V93K simulator and smart scale tester
- Teradyne uFlex tester and simulator
- Teradyne Eagles ETS and J750 simulators.
Our Engineers @ work 24/7
SOC Validation hardware concept design and development
Caliber Interconnect solutions has in depth experience in designing and developing validation boards for major semiconductor companies keen to evaluate their products in a quick and cost-effective way.
- More than 1000+ evaluation boards have been designed and delivered
- Demonstrated expertise in successfully validating a multitude of ICs High Speed digital, RF, and/or Mixed Signal
- Strong partnership with many leading EDA companies and has exclusive access to the latest tools and methodologies.
- Solid exposure on IC protocols including I2C, JTAG, MPI, etc
- A firm handle on firmware on different micro controller platforms including different ARM controllers, connectivity chip sets enabling to devise an easy to use, intuitive, robust firmware (and GUI) stack from a preliminary data sheet to showcase the capabilities of the Silicon
- Leverages dexterity of engineers handling EDA design tools and IP driven process to design and develop boards which can be used from the day one -right at the first time on the schedule
- In house simulation expertise to ensure the reliability of hardware and to analyze various SI/PI issues like reflection due to impedance mismatch, crosstalk, signal attenuation, and PDN noise which affects the interconnect performance.
- With assistance from our EMS partners, we speed up proto and production board requirements ahead of schedule
- PCI Express, Gigabit Ethernet, USB, HDMI, SPI, I2C, CAN, DDR etc.
Key offerings :
- I/O interfaces including USB,HDMI,SPI,I2C,Ethernet etc
- CPU, GPU, VPU, DMAC
Power and Performance validation
- Across PVT electrical validation
- Power characterization,Validation
- Bespoke test cases & standard benchmarks
Board Development & Automation
- Test case automation and regression
- Board Bring-up and interface development
- Full range of functional, performance and power validation
- Measurement tools - CRO, LA, Spectrum Analyzer, Protocol Analyzer
- Automation tools / environments - Labview, PYTHON, PERL