HIGH DENSITY INTERCONNECTS
Our team delivers high quality Printed Circuit Board design (PCB design) for the given schematic and design inputs on aggressive schedule for a competitive cost.Our end-end solution driven design approach resolves issues encountered in designing high speed PCB of fast switching high clock speeds.Our proven board design processes and methodologies enables us to deliver the complex PCB board design on time to our customers.Our experienced board designers having extensive knowledge in solving issues like transmission line effect ,EMI and Crosstalk.
The HDI design team is supported by a team of electrical simulation specialists ensures that the design overcomes all critical signal issues to function effectively. We have long term relationship with selected group of PCB fab and assembly house to support your prototype and volume requirements. In addition to fab and assembly, our specialized PCB layout skill in RF and mixed signals board designing combined with Signal Integrity and thermal analysis adds values to customers looking for one stop solutions for their PCB design requirements. We take the total accountability for the complete board development cycle from schematic development to delivering the tested assembled boards (PCA - Printed Circuit Assembly) with the required approvals and certifications. Our specialty is in handling of tight constrained high complex circuit boards for military applications, avionics and processor mother boards.
- Schematic Development and Schematic capturing.
- HDI & RF Layout services.
- PCB Board Manufacturing and PCB Assembly support.
- Component/PCB Footprint Library development and management.
Board Design skills
- Expertise in high speed digital, RF and mixed signal PCB design.
- High speed backplane PCB.
- Controlled Impedance board design / Controlled Delay matching board design.
- Precision analog and mixed signal board design.
- RF and microwave design skills.
- Microvia design, constraint driven placement and routing.
- Circuit board design as per IPC/MIL standards.
- High speed PCB designs involving multigigabit Serdes.
- Design of low power consuming boards using power management techniques.
- ROHS compliance design.
- HDI layout designs with Microvias.
- High speed Multilayer PCB with BGA and FBGA designs.
- Flexible PCB design (FPCB).
- HDMI, VME, LVDS, RVDS
- High speed USB
- Ramus RDRAM
- Serial ATA
- Rapid IO
- High speed SERDES
- DDR2, DDR3, DDR4, QDR-SRAM
- Ethernet PHY
- Backplane connectors upto 30gbps
- Cadence concept HDL and Allegro
- Zuken CR5000
- Orcad Capture
- Mentor Design Capture, DX designer, Expedition
- Mentor Powerlogic, PowerPCB
- Zuken CADSTAR
- Altium Protel and Pcad
- Caliber is in the design business over 10 years.
- IPC member and have IPC certified designers.
- Extensive collection of footprint libraries compliant to IEEE and IPC standards.
- Exclusive engineering team for PCB layout verification and SI analysis.
- Software team extend the capability of EDA tools by customization, scripts & automation tools.
- Support and availability of skilled resources round the clock to meet the deadlines.
- Ability to scale up in short time frame. Fast / Quick turn PCB design
- Experience in serving for wide spectrum of global clients with varying requirements
- Caliber takes responsibility to pass EMI/EMC, vibration and drop test qualification process for product certification.
PCB Library Management
- We support component library development and maintenance requirements as per IPC 7351B standards.
- Customer specs can be practiced along with IPC standards based on requirements.
- Enhanced Padstack naming convention (other than IPC) can be used for unique and/or simple identification of pads.
- Symbol library creation & Component footprint creation/maintenance on multiple EDA tools.
- Organization specific standards can be practiced as needed.
- Our dedicated library team ensures zero defect foot prints for your new component library requirements on daily basis.
- 3D modeling of components (in multiple CAD tools).
- Library development under all EDA tools.
- On site placement of resources.
- Off Site design service-cost per hour and project basis.
- Cost per resource on retainership basis.